- RT @jaredcwilson: Relational Legalism = Treating people based on their performance or perceived value to you. 1 week ago
- RT @timkellernyc: Expository preaching is the best method for displaying and conveying your conviction that the whole Bible is true. #preac… 1 week ago
- RT @jaredcwilson: Preach the birthright, not the soup. 1 month ago
- RT @micahfries: I love this new artwork at @BrainerdBaptist. Every handprint is a Brainerd member's actual handprint. Take the gospel to th… 1 month ago
- RT @MattSmethurst: Three great transfers: 1. Adam’s guilt to us. 2. Our guilt to Jesus. 3. Jesus’ righteousness to us. If you think #1 is… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Jeff Vanderstelt
For year my wife and I have sought to find ways that our family could redeem Halloween for the sake of gospel advance. We have led our church in Reformation Day carnivals, we have handed out candy with Scripture attached, … Continue reading
What happens when a small group goes viral? Or, What would it look like to live as missionaries here versus thinking that missionaries only go somewhere else?