A few days ago I mentioned in a sermon that I have been reading a book that has been working on my heart and mind in a powerful way. The book is titled, Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream and it was written by David Platt. Take some time to follow the links and pick up the book, it is well worth it. If you would like an introduction from the author, enjoy the video below.
- RT @jaredcwilson: Relational Legalism = Treating people based on their performance or perceived value to you. 6 days ago
- RT @timkellernyc: Expository preaching is the best method for displaying and conveying your conviction that the whole Bible is true. #preac… 1 week ago
- RT @jaredcwilson: Preach the birthright, not the soup. 1 month ago
- RT @micahfries: I love this new artwork at @BrainerdBaptist. Every handprint is a Brainerd member's actual handprint. Take the gospel to th… 1 month ago
- RT @MattSmethurst: Three great transfers: 1. Adam’s guilt to us. 2. Our guilt to Jesus. 3. Jesus’ righteousness to us. If you think #1 is… 2 months ago